Dr. Jayne ND Hom interviews Debbie Emick author of The Other Side of Perfect – Discovering the Mind-Body Connection to healing. Ir is a brutally honest and revealing peek into the life of a woman whose multiple diagnoses including autoimmune disease with a bleak prognosis was the surprising source of ultimate liberation. The key was the mental emotion cause and the story is the healing that happened when it was acknowledged. An incredible story of Mind-Body healing, Spiral Up, Spiral out, with Debbie! To learn more, and more podcasts go to INpoweredhealth.com
#jaynemarquis #mindbody #empowerment
Check out our podcast,One Life. Live It!
Find me on Instagram@imperfectprogress.me
mentions in the podcast
- The Body Keeps the Scoreby Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- When the Body Says No by Gabor Mate M.D.
- Expressive Writing: Words that Heal – book about journaling to heal
- Brene Brown books: “I Thought it was Just Me” or “The Gifts of Imperfection”, either would be good for understanding shame and becoming vulnerable
- This talk by Glennon Doyle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHPNMIK-fY
This podcast is for information purposes only and represents the views and opinions of the speakers. The information presented is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. We recommend you seek the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner before beginning any natural, complimentary, or conventional treatment.